Natural Remedy Blocked Fallopian Tubes Navigation
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive information on Natural-Remedy
Main Natural Remedy Blocked Fallopian Tubes sponsors
|-By: Gayle K. Wood|
-Price: $10.36 (New)
|-By: Andrew Weil M.D.|
-Price: $7.99 (New)
|-By: James Balch, Mark Stengler|
-Price: $16.47 (New)
|-By: Bill Gottlieb|
|-By: James A. Duke|
-Price: $7.99 (New)
|-By: Karlis Ullis, Greg Ptacek, Joshua Shackman|
-Price: $12.00 (New)
Welcome to Natural Remedy Resources
Natural Remedy Blocked Fallopian Tubes Article
This is a selection among article about Natural Remedy Blocked Fallopian Tubes. For a permanent link to this article, or to bookmark it for further reading, click here.
from: Sharon Hopkins
Fungal infections are common on both fingernails and toenails. Toenails are more prone to be affected by fungus, as these living organisms thrive in dark damp environments available on the foot than on hand.
When inflicted with toenail fungus, the nails can turn yellowish or have brownish discoloration. They may become thick or brittle over time and break or shed on own. Such kind of nails is unsightly, disfiguring, embarrassing and painful most of the times. Toenail fungus can happen to any one. It is a contagious disease that spreads on contact too�
Abnormal pH level of the skin, trauma to the nail, unhygienic feet and decreased immunity of the body permit this disease.
Avoiding toenail fungus -
- The fungus thrives in warm moist areas like spas, swimming pools, showers or locker rooms. If you step on a warm puddle or wet floor, you can pick up the infection. After using such public places, it is ideal to wash your feet thoroughly and dry them well.
- Wear cotton socks to absorb moisture from the feet that happens from sweating.
- If your socks are damp, take them off and dry your feet before wearing a fresh pair of dry socks.
- Wear shoes that have a comfortable fit and allow plenty of air and moisture to pass through.
- Avoid sharing towels, washcloths, shoes or any other personal items of those people who have already contracted this disease.
- Wash and dry your feet thoroughly every time. Use a towel vigorously to remove any dead skin and improve circulation.
- Keep your nails cut short, and don''t use nail polish.
- Trim your toenails regularly. Trim them into a straight line and then smooth the edges with a nail file.
Toenail fungus remedy �
- Tea tree oil is a potent natural antiseptic and fungicide that will help fight your fungus. Apply undiluted tea tree oil with olive oil to the affected toe nail. Alternatively you can put few drops of tea tree oil on toenails and rub it thoroughly every day.
- Soak your toes in Listerine mouthwash. The powerful antiseptic leaves your toe nails looking healthy.
- Soak your toenails for 15 - 20 minutes in basin full of warm water and natural apple cider vinegar mixed in equal proportion. When done, dry your toenails thoroughly. Use a hair dryer on warm setting to absorb all the moisture in and around the toes.
- Put equal amount of tea tree oil and lavender oil on a cotton ball or swab. Dab it under the top edge of the toe nail and surrounding area 2 or 3 times a day. Tea tree oil is natural antibiotic and lavender will help fight the infection and prevent skin irritation.
- Blend 2 drops of Oregano essential oil with a tsp of olive oil. Apply this mixture on the affected area daily for NOT more than three weeks. Oregano essential oil has antiseptic, antibacterial, antiparasitical, antiviral, analgesic and antifungal properties.
- Until the growth of the new nail is complete, apply apple cider vinegar 2 or 3 times a day.
- Lather AHA creams onto your feet before going to bed. This will flush the rough scaly skin from your feet that is more prone to growing fungus.
The reader of this article should exercise all precautions while following instructions on the recipes from this article. Avoid using if you are allergic to something. The responsibility lies with the reader, not the site, and the writer.
About the Author:
Sharon Hopkins has been managing a number of Natural Home Remedies websites having information on home based natural cures and remedies for some of the most common illnesses and health problems.
Read more articles by: Sharon Hopkins
This article is distributed by: www.iSnare.com
Other Natural Remedy Blocked Fallopian Tubes related Articles
Do you want to contribute to our site : submit your articles HERE
This space can be enabled / disabled from your admin panel!
Natural Remedy Blocked Fallopian Tubes Specific links
Natural Remedy Blocked Fallopian Tubes News
No relevant info was found on this topic.